Jengers Mead, Billingshurst
- Investment Purchase - Current Rental Income £930
- Buy To Let - Current Yield 6.03%
- Broker Fee paid by Developer
- £500 towards Legal Fees
- Individually Designed Kitchens
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- No Onward Chain
- Voice Entry Security System
- Parking for 2 Years
- 10 year New Build Warranty
PROPERTY The property offers spacious, well planned accommodation. From the beautifully decorated Communal Hall, you can take stairs to the first floor, where you will find this stunning apartment. The front door opens into the large Hall. From here doors open to all rooms, including the stunning 23'6 x 14'8 Living / Kitchen / Dining Area.The contemporary Kitchen is fitted to a high specification and boasts a selection of integrated appliances, while the bright living area has plenty of space for sofas and a dining table. This fine property has two Bedrooms. Completing the accommodation is the Bathroom which has a luxurious suite with a shower above the bath.
OUTSIDE The property is set within a pleasant development and boasts excellent transport links within a short walk including a direct train to London Victoria in just over an hour.
These beautiful properties come with parking (for two years) and a brand new lease of 125 years.
INCENTIVES This is a unique opportunity to purchase a fantastic buy to let investment boasting excellent yields of 6% plus.The developer of this modern development is willing to cover the cost of the broker fees plus a £500 incentive towards legal fees. Contact us today to find out more.
Jengers Mead, Billingshurst
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billingshurst Station0.7 miles
- Christ's Hospital Station4.2 miles
- Pulborough Station5.5 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING ESTATE AGENCY
As Horsham's leading independent estate agent and The Sunday Times Best Estate Agency in the South East, Brock Taylor offer both unrivalled customer service and sales results. Our prominent East Street office welcomes anybody looking to buy or sell and our large, locally based sales team would be more than happy to assist with your move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100430009563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brock Taylor, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.