Hogben Close, Lyminge, Folkestone, CT18
- Wonderful 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Well presented throughout
- Delightful front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
- No forward chain
Occupying an enviable position on a popular cul de sac, this property is well presented throughout, perfect for those looking for a property that is ready to move in to. Accommodation comprises: Ground floor – Entrance hall, open plan living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and a stylish wet room. Outside – Driveway with parking for two vehicles, single garage, front garden and enclosed rear garden. EPC RATING = D
This stunning home is approached over a driveway with parking for two vehicles and framed by a wonderful cottage garden. There is a side access to the garage and rear garden to the left of the property. To the ground floor the entrance hall leads through to a generously sized open plan living/dining room with plenty of space to lounge and accommodate a dining room table. The perfect place to unwind and enjoy the pretty well-established front garden.
The recently fitted, modern kitchen offers plenty of storage cupboards and drawers, four ring gas hobs and wall mounted oven. There is a useful utility room and storage space off the kitchen, with access to the rear garden. Overlooking the rear garden, the two bedrooms are well proportioned and bathed in natural light. The contemporary wet room is spacious and bright. To the exterior of the property there is a single garage with power. The rear garden is mainly block paved with mixed borders adding splashes o...
21' 4" x 17' 10" (6.50m x 5.44m)
9' 2" x 8' 8" (2.79m x 2.64m)
13' 8" x 3' 11" (4.17m x 1.19m)
13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.96m x 3.05m)
12' 0" x 8' 9" (3.66m x 2.67m)
16' 5" x 7' 10" (5.00m x 2.39m)
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Hogben Close, Lyminge, Folkestone, CT18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station2.9 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station3.1 miles
- Westenhanger Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Lyminge, Folkestone
The Estate Office, 8 Station Road, Lyminge, CT18 8HP
We are an independently owned and run Estate and Letting Agent that opened in the summer of 2009 in the sought after village of Lyminge in the Elham Valley. We cover the Folkestone & Hythe district of towns and villages.
In May 2012 we bought and incorporated Philip A Chapman, the oldest established Estate Agent in the historic coastal town of Hythe. After 8 years in Hythe high street and during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic the Directors decided to combine our two offices into one Hub
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20233614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Lyminge, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.