Regent Square, Penzance.
- FABULOUS GEORGIAN HOME WITH PERIOD FEATURES IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER TOWN SQUARE.
- FULL OF CHARACTER, CHARM AND QUIRKY ROOMS.
- ORIGINAL WOOD FLOORS. CORNICE AND ROSES.
- POTENTIAL OFFROAD REAR PARKING.
- SOUTH WEST FACING FRONT GARDEN.
- SEA GLIMPSES FROM UPSTAIRS.
- TWO FRONT RECEPTION ROOMS.
- TWO BATHROOMS. EXTRA SHOWER CUBICLE. DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM.
- FOUR BEDROOMS. FOURTH BEDROOM IS CURRENTLY USED AS AN ART STUDIO - OWN ENTRANCE.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE SEAFRONT, TOWN AND ALL TRANSPORT LINKS. GRADE II LISTED.
Full of charm, character period features, this four bedroom home sits in one of Penzances’ most sought after locations. Potential parking space. East facing front garden. Quirky features. Original wood floors. Two receptions. Two bathrooms. Fourth bedroom currently used as an artist studio with it’s own entrance. Immediate access to the seafront, town and all amenities and transport links.
Entrance: Original paneled front door. Mahogany staircase with understairs storage. Central ceiling rose. Glazed inner door to:
Drawing Room: 14’2” x 10’7” (4.32m x 3.23m) Slate fireplace with tiled inset hearth. Arched recesses with built in cupboards. Window overlooking front garden.
Sitting room: 15’5” x 10’9” (4.7m x 3.28m) wood surround period fireplace with cast iron grate. Window over looking front garden. Coved ceiling with central ceiling rose. Original picture rail. Radiator.
Rear Hallway: Staircase. Stairs to kitchen. Plumbing for washing machine. Door leading to patio.
Study/Bedroom 4: 11’2” x 8’8” (3.4m x 2.64m) Natural stone wall. Tiled flooring. Recessed fireplace. Tiled shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ shower unit. Curtain and rail over. Fitted shelves. Archway leading to:
Lobby: Built in cupboards. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Glazed ceiling. Folding doors to:
Cloakroom: Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 21’2” x 14’1” (6.45m x 4.3m) Granite fireplace. Inset ‘Rayburn’ gas range and cooker. Rayburn central heating. Tiled flooring. Fitted shelf. Natural stone wall. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Door to garden. Matching eye and base level units. Double stainless-steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Electric cooker point. Space for fridge freezer.
Landing: Curved staircase. Ceiling rose. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 15’10” x 10’ (4.83m x 3.05m) Rooftop sea view. Built in wardrobe. Two radiators. Covered ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 14’3” x 9’4” (4.34m x 2.84m) Inset period fireplace. Original moldings. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Views overlooking Regent Square.
Bedroom 3: 11’1” x 10’1 (3.38m x 3.07m) Natural stone wall. Inset fireplace. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
Shower room: Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Radiator. Access to loft space (Insulated)
Bathroom: Suite comprising bath with shower unit. Curtain and rail over. Low level W.C. Radiator.
Original wood floors.
Original cornice and roses.
Council tax band – E
Mains water, gas and electricity
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance
Regent Square, Penzance.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station0.4 miles
- St. Erth Station5.6 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance57705324888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.