The Gardens, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- Sought after estate location
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Grand entry with plenty of adaptable accommodation
- Neutral and contemporary decoration
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Extended principal bedroom suite
- EPC Rating = D
A family home set behind electric gates located in the heart of Esher on a sought after private estate. This spacious family home has been enlarged and renovated offering balanced accommodation and combining character with modern living, with the front door opening to a large tiled entrance hall with access to all principal rooms, to the left is a study, large reception room with doors through to conservatory. To the right is the open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area with central island and doors out onto private terrace and lawned garden. Additionally there is a cloakroom, utility room onto a separate entrance hall with shower room and access to family room/annexe.
The first floor comprises an impressive principal bedroom benefiting from two sets of French doors flooding the room with an abundance of natural light and a large en suite with two basins, free standing bath and shower. There are further four bedrooms, a second bedroom with dressing room and en suite, a third bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally, the magnificent rear garden is a real asset, with a double garage and paved driveway parking for several cars to the front.
This delightful home is situated on a quiet private road which is located in the prestigious Esher Place Estate, around 0.5 miles from the centre of Esher, with its array of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Transport links into central London are provided at Esher station (around 1.2 miles) with mainline services to London (Waterloo) from 23 minutes. By car, Esher is well situated for the A3 which provides good access into London and to the M25 and to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Elmbridge Borough also offers a wide range of excellent state and independent schools.
Square Footage: 4,986 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Gardens, Esher, Surrey, KT10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hersham Station0.8 miles
- Esher Station1.1 miles
- Claygate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS190044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.