Herne Gardens, Rustington
- Chalet Style Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Driveway
- Viewing Recommended
Updated and improved by the present owners, this semi-detached house is offered for sale in good clean decorative order throughout and benefits from a superb high gloss, white 'Sylvana' fitted kitchen / diner, with integral appliances and space for dining suite. The converted garage provides a large fourth bedroom, or a spacious hobbies room.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor; entrance hall; ground floor cloakroom, bright and spacious dual aspect sitting room; quality fitted kitchen/diner; ground floor bedroom/hobbies room. On the first floor; master bedroom, with refitted ensuite shower room; two further bedrooms, and contemporary family bathroom.
Other features include; gas fired central heating, uPVC double-glazing, enclosed and secluded rear garden and double driveway providing off road parking.
Gardens - There is an attractive well-maintained rear garden measuring approximately 32' x 30', mainly laid to lawn with raised patio area. All well enclosed and secluded by tall timber panel fencing, metal garden shed, side access gate.
To the front there is an open plan garden laid to lawn.
Driveway - The property benefits from a double width driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Herne Gardens is a quiet road in a popular residential location, situated approximately mid distance between Rustington's village centre and Angmering mainline railway station.
Most amenities are close to hand, including local schools, doctors and dentist surgeries etc. The village is less than a mile away and offers comprehensive shops, including Waitrose and a wide range of specialist retailers, coffee shops and restaurants.
The seafront can be found within approximately a mile and Angmering station with a regular service to London Victoria (90 mins) is a similar distance.
Herne Gardens, Rustington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angmering Station0.5 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.0 miles
- Goring-by-Sea Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Glyn-Jones is an Independent Estate Agency with a network of three branches along the West Sussex Coastline specialising in sale and lettings of residential and commercial property.
The key to our on-going success is consistency in personnel and performance. If you bought a house from us 5 or 10 years ago the chances are you'll be dealing with the same people again today!
Business doesn't need to be complicated; our belief is in keeping things simple. We look at best practices in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296033284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.