Croesonen Parc, Abergavenny
- Three bedroom detached family home occupying a broad corner plot with room to extend to both the side and the rear (subject to consent)
- Large garden with generously sized lawn and patio area
- Open plan lounge / diner with bay window
- Shaker style kitchen
- Contemporary white shower suite
- Driveway and garage
- Established and popular development, well placed for walking routes to town, bus routes and schools
- Hillside views towards the Blorenge, the Deri and the Skirrid Fawr
The property is situated in a favoured residential setting within easy access of the centre of Abergavenny. The historic town centre offers comprehensive leisure and shopping amenities including individual boutique style shops, bistros and restaurants, independent grocery and newsagent stores, supermarkets, and a plethora of well-known high street shops. Abergavenny hosts a market several times a week in its iconic Market Hall which attracts people from far and wide to its Farmers' market. The town boasts its own cinema, theatre, and leisure centre as well as being a sought after destination as a foodie haven, attracting famous chefs from across the world to its annual Food Festival; there are numerous eateries and gastro pubs in the town and the neighbouring villages providing evening entertainment and culinary delight.
The town is particularly well served by popular schools for all ages at both primary and secondary level with the nearest primary school being within...
Please click on the link and refer to our brochure for full details on this property.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Services | All mains services are connected.
Council Tax | Band E EPC Rating | Band D
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Croesonen Parc, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10960456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.