Havant Road, Drayton
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL LARGE GARDENS
- WIDE ENTRANCE HALL
- MODERN NEW BUILD
- GYM AND WELLNESS FACILITIES
- 5 YEARS ON NHBC COVER REMAINING
- SEPERATE TOILET
- RETIREMENT HOME
INTRODUCTION We are proud to bring to the market a beautiful, spacious two double bedroom retirement home in Simmons Lodge Drayton. As you walk through the door you are welcomed with a wide hallway leading into the huge lounge / dining area. You can enjoy the views of the plentiful gardens from the luxury of your own balcony. The property is only 5 years old making it modern and ready to move in straight away with out having to worry about the hassle of decorating. The property consists of two double bedrooms, a large shower room with a toilet as well as an additional separate toilet for convenience. The residence has a gym, a wellness centre where you can have your hair done or enjoy a massage at very little cost. Plans for a summer BBQ are also on the agenda! You can help yourself to coffee from the downstairs lounge bar and enjoy chatting to friends in the large communal areas.
LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM 13,1' 22,10" (4.52m A large, spacious open plan lounge and dining room. There is plenty of room for your sofa suite as well as a large dining table which is perfect for entertaining guests. The balcony leads off from the lounge boasting beautiful garden views.
KITCHEN 6,8' 11,6" (2.11m A sizeable, light, airy and modern kitchen with the sink situated by the window overlooking the gardens.
BEDROOM 1 10,1 x 16,2 A large double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobe and sizeable window overlooking the gardens.
BEDROOM 2 9,10 X 16,2
SHOWER ROOM 5,7 X 6,11
Havant Road, Drayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cosham Station0.6 miles
- Hilsea Station1.3 miles
- Bedhampton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Beal’s, your local estate agent.
Our aim is to provide you with an insight into the unparalleled level of service that Beal’s can offer you throughout the property and financial services sectors. With over 25 years in the market, combined with our team’s extensive experience in this industry, we know better than most that real value, excellence and accountability are not just promises but are delivered.
Your local office network.
With 11 offices ac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692048866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.