St. Leonards Street, Stamford
- Town House in Central Stamford
- Grade II Listed Period Property
- Shared Rear Courtyard
- Refitted Kitchen
- Two En suite Bedrooms
- Accommodation over Four Floors
Well-presented period town house in central Stamford with accommodation spread over four floors, situated meters away from the High Street and many of the town's incredible amenities of shops, bars and restaurants.
This great Grade II Listed period stone property sits perfectly for those wanting town-centre living, offering easy reach to the train station, schooling, transport links around and out of town. The property has been refurbished in recent years and benefits from a modern kitchen and boiler. The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor of a bright and spacious kitchen dining room with feature fireplace, kitchen with integral dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob, single oven and extractor fan. To the rear of the property is a lobby providing access into the shared courtyard and with stairs leading down to a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower over the P-shaped bath. To the first floor is a shallow landing and doorway into the pleasant living room with storage cupboard housing the recently replaced combi boiler. To the second floor is another spacious en suite double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and great outlook onto St Leonard's Street.
The property is sold with no onward chain.
Kitchen Diner 14' 3" x 14' 11" ( 4.34m x 4.55m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.24m x 4.50m )
En Suite 6' 5" x 4' 9" ( 1.96m x 1.45m )
First Floor Landing
Living Room 14' 5" x 14' 11" ( 4.39m x 4.55m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
En Suite 4' 6" x 9' 3" ( 1.37m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Leonards Street, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Knight Partnership office in Stamford
Knight Partnership estate agents were established in Stamford in 1991. Over the past 27 years we have garnered a reputation for offering our customer’s clear professional advice and a superb level of service. Find out how Knight Partnership can get you moving.
Your local Knight Partnership team in Stamford
With an experienced team at hand, Knight Partnership estate agents pride themselves on their unrivalled local knowl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD103156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.