Brodie Park Avenue, Paisley
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Private parking
- Floored loft
- Supermarket located within walking distance
- Close to Paisley town centre
- Good transport links
- Top floor
Externally the property benefits from private parking and communal grounds, which are well kept all year round. The property also has gas central heating and double glazing. There is also a floored loft space.
The apartment is well positioned for all the many amenities and facilities of Paisley Town Centre with shops, restaurants, bars and cafes. It is well served by a regular transport supply by both road and rail. Paisley is a popular commuter town with quick access to Glasgow Airport, Glasgow City Centre and the motorway links beyond.
Hallway - 11'11" (3.63m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Livingroom - 9'10" (3m) x 15'9" (4.8m)
Kitchen - 9'10" (3m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
Bedroom one - 11'6" (3.51m) x 9'10" (3m)
Bedroom two - 8'10" (2.69m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Bathroom - 6'3" (1.91m) x 5'11" (1.8m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Brodie Park Avenue, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.5 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.0 miles
- Hawkhead Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to the family...
Starting life from a kitchen table 14 years ago, Penny Lane has grown to a become a well known and respected Estate Agents. Still owned and managed by the same family, we have moved from the kitchen table to multiple branches within Renfrewshire.
From the beginning, we have always had a FIXED SELLING FEE which will continue to be the basis of our company. The more money we make you, the more money you keep.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2398_LEAR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny Lane Homes, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.