Bradfield Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32
- A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- OCCUPYING A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ADJACENT TO THE ENTRANCE TO MOSS PARK
- PARK VIEWS TO THE REAR
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM AREAS
- FRESHLY DECORATED AND NEW FLOORCOVERINGS RIGHT THROUGH
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- USEFUL DOWNSTAIRS WC
- UNDOUBTED POTENTIAL FOR A SIDE EXTENSION, SUBJECT TO ANY NECESSARY PLANNING PERMISSION NECESSARY
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
Built on at the front of the house of part brick construction.
With a radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms beneath which there is access to:
With a low level WC and wash hand basin. Window to the side.
With a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front. Spotlighting.
With a radiator and double glazed double doors to outside. Spotlighting.
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Radiator, plumbing for a washer and double glazed windows to two elevations. Spotlighting. A matching cupboard houses the 'Vaillant' combination gas central heating boiler. Tiled areas. Integrated dishwasher.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a window to the side and a loft access point.
With a radiator and double glazed bay window to the front. Good range of fitted wardrobes and storage space.
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage space below and a low level WC. There are double glazed windows to two elevations, tiled door to complement the suite and a chrome radiator. Spotlighting and an extractor fan. Over the bath shower with an anti splash screen fitted.
Gardens to the front and rear, driveway to a GARAGE.
The tenure of the property is LEASEHOLD for the residue of 999 years (less 10 days) from 28/11/1933.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Bradfield Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Humphrey Park Station0.3 miles
- Trafford Park Station0.5 miles
- Stretford Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10662266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.