Nursery Close, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- 4 bed detached family home in prime location - Immaculate presentation throughout
- Cul-de-sac on town's desirable west side - 10 min walk to railway station & town centre
- 38' wide x 22' deep (min) west facing rear garden
- Ground floor cloakroom with shower - Family sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room and large conservatory with glass roof
- Dining room and hobby room (former garage)
- 2 doubles, 2 big single bedrooms & bathroom
- New gas heating system to radiators - Plenty of driveway parking
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: C Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
An extended 4 bedroom, 3 reception room detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac on the town’s desirable west side within a short walk all the railway station, town centre and good schools. The present owners bought the property in 1987 and have cared well for the property which has had several improvements and extensions and is now presented for sale in spotlessly clean order throughout. The ground floor accommodation has been extended and benefits from an additional dining room, a playroom/hobby room (former garage) and an impressive conservatory. On the first floor: there are 4 good size bedrooms and an immaculate family bathroom and the downstairs cloakroom has a separate shower cubicle. Outside: there is driveway parking for several vehicles and as previously mentioned the garage has been converted into a hobby room although there is still enough storage space for bicycles and wheelie bins etc. There is an area of front garden and the rear garden is arranged on 2 levels with a lower paved terrace and an upper section which measures 38’ wide x 22’ deep, which has been mainly laid to Astroturf for ease of maintenance. The owner is happy to offer the property with no onward chain.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Nursery Close, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.4 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.4 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1917597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.