Raglan, Usk, Monmouthshire
- Period country cottage in an idyllic rural position
- Splendid long distance views across the Vale of Usk towards the Skirrid Fawr and the Sugar Loaf
- Generous well-tended gardens encircle the cottage
- Neighbouring towns include Raglan, Abergavenny & Usk
- Three bedrooms with three bath / shower rooms (two of which are contemporary en-suites)
- Spacious landing / study area
- Two large reception rooms with brick surround fireplaces
- Kitchen with views
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
Wernrheolydd is a small hamlet in rural Monmouthshire, surrounded by some of the most highly favoured and sought after villages and hamlets in the area including Coed Morgan, Llanddwei Rhydderch, Llanvapley, Llanarth and Penrhos. In a rural idyll with country walks on the doorstep, this residence is not too far from the larger towns of Raglan, Usk and Abergavenny with all the high street shops, pubs and restaurants that are widely on offer in the region. Nearby are the majestic mountain ranges of the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains which are part of a designated National Park that boasts a varied and excellent range of outdoor pursuits including walking, hiking, fishing, sailing, cycling, pony trekking, hang-gliding and para gliding.
The biggest town with the widest selection of supermarkets, transports links and schooling is in Abergavenny which, depending on route, is approximately 7.5 miles away and offers a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities...
Please click on the link and refer to our brochure for full details on this property.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Services | Economy 7 heating, private drainage, mains water and electricity.
Council Tax | Band F (Monmouthshire CC)
EPC Rating | Band E
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents:
Taylor & Co:
J Straker Chadwick & Sons:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Raglan, Usk, Monmouthshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10921705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.