New Wanstead, Wanstead
- Two bedrooms
- Entry phone system
- 0.4 miles to Snaresbrook Central Line Station
- Gated development
- En suite to main bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Ground Floor
- Chain free
- CURRENT EPC RATING: C78
Built in 2008, this two bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of this contemporary development. Externally, the gated entry and entry phone system gives an added sense of security, whilst the communal entrance halls are clearly well maintained.
Being purpose built, internally the accommodation is very well set out with living and dining space occupying one side of the apartment and the bedrooms and bathrooms on the other side. Accessed via an internal hallway with a good deal of storage space, the main lounge/diner is spacious and light. The dark wooden floor, which is also present in the hallway, bright white walls, recessed spot lights and contemporary kitchen gives the room a real 'wow factor'.
The property further benefits from underfloor heating throughout, allocated parking for one car and no onward chain.
RECEPTION ROOM 16' 11" x 13' 9" (5.16m x 4.19m)
KITCHEN 8' 2" x 7' 5" (2.49m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 10' 5" (4.04m x 3.18m)
ENSUITE 7' 10" x 4' 3" (2.39m x 1.3m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 8' 6" (3.63m x 2.59m)
MAIN BATHROOM 8' x 5' 8" (2.44m x 1.73m)
New Wanstead, Wanstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.3 miles
- Wanstead Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.8 miles
About the agent
For well over a century Petty Son and Prestwich has had a long and successful history in Wanstead and the surrounding area. The firm was founded in Leytonstone in 1908 by C. Petty, a locally renowned builder, under the style of Petty & Son. The company was then run by his son Charles, a chartered surveyor.
Petty and Son quickly grew in both size and reputation and was soon to become Petty Son & Prestwich when Harry Prestwich entered the partnership, offering services in surveying, estat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565007581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.