Beccelm Drive, Crowland, Peterborough
- Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
IDEAL FAMILY HOME….Situated in a popular location within Crowland. Benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, lounge/diner, conservatory, study and downstairs cloakroom. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and enclosed rear garden. View Now!
Entrance door. Radiator. Built in under stairs storage cupboard. Wood effect flooring. Stairs to first floor.
4.57m x 2.14m (15'1" x 7'3") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring.
4.29m x 3.66m (14'10" max x 12'2" max) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Brick surround fireplace with log burner. Wood effect flooring. Opening to;
3.66m x 2.76m (12'2" plus recess x 9'7") UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Wood effect flooring.
3.65m x 4.27m (12' x 14'1") UPVC Double glazed windows to sides and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to side. Wood effect flooring. Underfloor heating.
3.67m x 2.46m (12'7" max x 8'8" plus recess) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Rangmaster cooker with chimney style cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Pantry. Serving hatch. Solid oak units. Granite worktop.
2.14m x 1.82m (7'5" max x 6' plus recess) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. UPVC Double glazed door to rear. Radiator. Space for washing machine.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Radiator. Loft access.
4.28m x 3.07m (14'7" x 10'9") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
3.07m x 3.67m (10'10" max x 12'7" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in cupboard housing wall mounted boiler. Wood effect flooring.
4.60m x 2.16m (15'10" x 7'11") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
2.45m x 2.16m (8'4" x 7'10") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Wood effect flooring.
Two UPVC Frosted double glazed windows to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Bath with mixer tap. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Tiled floor.
FRONT: Driveway providing off road parking. Gravel area.
REAR GARDEN: Enclosed by fencing. Access gate. Laid to lawn area with shrub border. Patio area. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beccelm Drive, Crowland, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station7.3 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , WERRINGTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WER204142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.