High Calside, Paisley
- Highly Sought After Unique Locale
- Modern Lower Conversion Apartment
- One Of 9 Unique Apartments
- Restored To High Specification Throughout
- Secure Door Entry System
- Quality Oak Effect Engineered Flooring
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- Expansive Landscaped Surrounds To Rear
- Double Glazing
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Castlehead Properties
11' 4'' x 8' 4'' (3.46m x 2.53m)
Bright L-shaped entrance hallway gives access to all apartments within the property. Quality Dark Oak Engineered Flooring throughout the Apartment. Storage cupboard housing the electric service meters.
13' 10'' x 13' 9'' (4.22m x 4.19m)
Lounge has front facing Bay Style windows allowing natural light into the room. High Ceilings. Access via archway to kitchen.
12' 7'' x 9' 5'' (3.84m x 2.88m)
Modern fitted kitchen has grey high gloss wall and base storage units with ample slate grey work surfaces. Splashback surrounds. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and Built-in electric Oven, gas hob and overhead extractor hood. Attractive low level lights.
16' 2'' x 14' 6'' (4.92m x 4.41m)
Good sized double bedroom Offers lots of natural daylight via dual aspect windows.
12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.91m x 2.77m)
Another good sized double bedroom with views to the side of the property.
9' 0'' x 6' 2'' (2.75m x 1.89m)
Modern fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. L-shaped bath with chrome rainwater style shower and hand held shower attachment. Partial wall tiling surround to bath and shower area.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
High Calside, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station0.3 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station0.6 miles
- Paisley St. James Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10673412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.