Park Close, Solihull
- Fantastic three bedroom home
- Walking distance to Elmdon Park
- Immaculate throughout
- Potential to extend if required
- Through reception room
- Large driveway
- Separate kitchen
- EPC - D
The property is a 1950's built semi-detached, with a large driveway and spacious gardens to the front and rear, and offers a sleek and sophisticated family home. The hallway entrance, has a welcoming feel and benefits from storage cupboards. The through reception room offers an excellent family living space for both a living and dining area with a stunning feature fireplace that would be ideal for a log burner. There is plenty of natural light through the living and dining room with sliding patio door at the rear as well a bay window to the front.
The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of wall and base units, as well as ample space for a range style cooker, American fridge freezer and washer drier. There is also direct access to the rear garden from the kitchen.
Upstairs a striking landing and characterful window to side gives a sense of space and light due to the high ceiling. The main double bedroom is located at the rear of the home and offers plenty of space for furnishings as well as views over the garden. The second double bedroom is an attractive room located at the front of the home and again offers a generous size. The third bedroom is equally a good size allowing this to be the ideal home for a family. The contemporary family bathroom offers a P shaped bath with shower over, wash basin with storage under and W/C.
Externally there is a fore garden, ample driveway parking and generous garden with a large patio area, lawn area with fences to sides and rear.
All in all, this is a superb property and one not to be missed.
Park Close, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Olton Station1.4 miles
- Marston Green Station1.8 miles
- Acocks Green Station2.0 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to sell your property, then you've come to the right place. With our strong knowledge of your local market, innovative and pro-active marketing strategies plus heaps of passion and ambition, we believe that if anyone can, we can.
We have a large and growing database of active buyers, whilst in-house marketers specialise in promoting your property and getting it viewed by the right people. From first-time buyers to 'downsizers', or from those in search of their perfect
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2604241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Centrick, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.