Station Hill, Ropley, Alresford
- Striking Edwardian House with Character Features
- Well Proportioned Rooms and Plenty of Living Space
- Secluded 1/4 Acre Garden, Good Parking and Garage
- Superb Garden Studio, ideal for Home Working/Hobbies
- 3-4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- 3-4 Spacious Reception Rooms
- 0.25 Acre Plot
- No Onward Chain
The front door opens to a porch, with a fitted bench and coat hooks, and a door through to the kitchen, which features bespoke wooden kitchen units with granite worktops. The kitchen is open-plan to the dining room which, in turn, is open to the sitting rooms, with an attractive box window to the garden and hand made shelving/storage along one wall. Doors from the dining room lead to a family room, which could double as a fourth bedroom and has French doors to the garden, a utility room and cloakroom. Off the kitchen is the spacious drawing room, featuring an open fire in a wooden surround, a box window and door to the conservatory.
On the landing there is a loft access hatch and a door to the main bedroom, which has dual aspect windows with a view, and a built-in wardrobe, as well as its own en-suite shower room. The second double bedroom has a large wardrobe and a sink. The third bedroom is also a double room and has dual aspect windows. There is a family bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
Ropley is a popular village, where newcomers will be readily welcomed by the community and there is plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of local clubs and events should you wish to. It is a quiet village, but has easy access to the A31 and A32 which allow access to London, Winchester and the Midlands. Mainline rail access to London is from Petersfield and Alton. There is a good primary school in the village with a secondary school in nearby Alresford and sixth form education available in both Winchester and Alton. Excellent private education is available in Petersfield and Winchester.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity connected. Oil fired central heating. Private septic tank drainage system.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION East Hampshire District Council
Council Tax Band: E
Station Hill, Ropley, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alton Station7.4 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.