- Spacious 3/4 bedroom modern detached property
- Situated in a much sought after location in Rainhill
- Entrance hall, downstairs cloaks, lounge with double doors
- Dining kitchen with french doors to the garden
- Large master bedroom with en suite (originally two bedrooms)
- Family bathroom with modern four piece suite
- Large rear garden with established trees and shrubs
- An early viewing is advised
- Virtual Tour available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd
High quality laminate wood effect flooring. Central heating radiator with decorative cover. Stairs to the first floor accommodation. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 21' 2'' x 11' 3'' (6.45m x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect. High quality laminate wood effect fooring. Feature fireplace housing a living flame gas fire on a marble inset and hearth. Central heating radiator. Double doors to the kitchen. Coved ceilling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Dining Kitchen 17' 5'' x 11' 9'' (5.30m x 3.58m)
UPVC double glazed window and french doors leading to the rear garden. High quality laminate wood effect flooring. Fitted with a range of white gloss handleless wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting marble effect work surfaces. Integral appliances include a gas hob, electric double oven and extractor canopy. Two central heating radiators. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Dining Room 17' 5'' x 11' 9'' (5.30m x 3.58m)
UPVC double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden. High quality laminate wood effect flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights Cloaks UPVC round porthole window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of white gloss vanity unit housing a wash hand basin with waterfall tap and low level wc. Heated towel rail.
Study 12' 5'' x 7' 4'' (3.78m x 2.23m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate wood effect flooring. Central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Doors to all rooms. Coved ceiling. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 17' 4'' x 10' 6'' (5.28m x 3.20m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator. Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner step in shower cubicle, white gloss vanity unit housing a wash hand basin with waterfall tap and low level wc. Coved ceiling. Xpelair fan. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 10' 9'' x 8' 6'' (3.27m x 2.59m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 9'' x 7' 8'' (3.27m x 2.34m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, step in shower enclosure, white vanity unit housing a wash hand basin and low level wc with concealed cistern. Part tiled walls. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
At the rear of the property is a paved patio area with low fence divide to a large garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs, trees and floral dislays. Security lights. At the front is a lawned garden with parking for several vehicles.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainhill Station0.3 miles
- Whiston Station1.4 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S30886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.