Iber Grove, HARTLEPOOL
- QUIET LOCATION
- DELIGHTFUL DECORATIVE ORDER
- GENEROUS SIZED PLOT
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac position, this 2 Bedroomed, End of Terraced house is offered for sale in delightful decorative order.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac position, this 2 Bedroomed, End of Terraced house is offered for sale in delightful decorative order. Situated on a generous sized plot with gardens to both front and rear.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door.
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 4" (maximum) ( 3.17m x 4.67m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, French doors to rear, attractive modern fireplace with remote control electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 15' (maximum) ( 4.42m x 4.57m (maximum) )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units with complementing work surfaces incorporating sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated oven/hob, recess and plumbing for washing machine and additional white goods, UPVC double glazed window to side and rear, UPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom1 15' 1" x 10' 5" (excluding alcove) ( 4.60m x 3.17m (excluding alcove) )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
3 piece white suite comprising of:- bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, spotlights to ceiling, radiator.
On street parking, enclosed garden predominately laid to lawn.
Rear & Side
Paved for ease of maintenance with a segregated fenced offering a seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Iber Grove, HARTLEPOOL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaton Carew Station1.4 miles
- Hartlepool Station2.4 miles
- Billingham Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hartlepool Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Hartlepool
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR114865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.