View Road, Rainhill
- A substantial four bedroom semi detached property
- Situated away from the road with the original sandstone walls
- Entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs shower room
- Lounge with dual aspects and feature tiled fireplace
- Morning room, dining kitchen with appliances and french doors
- Family bathroom with free standing bath
- Well established gardens to the front and rear
- Winding driveway leading to a single detached garage
- Within walking distance of Rainhill Village and good local schools
- An early viewing is advised
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd
Ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC part glazed door and windows.
Window to the side aspect. Exposed floorboards. Oak internal doors. Central heating radiator. Cupboard housing utility meters. Stairs to the first floor accommodation.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of double step in shower enclosure with waterfall shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled walls. Inset ceiling spotlights
. Morning Room 12' 8'' x 11' 4'' (3.86m x 3.45m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect. Exposed floorboards. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 26' 8'' x 11' 3'' (8.12m x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and patio doors to the rear. Feature tiled fireplace housing a living flame gas fire on a tiled inset and hearth. Two central heating radiators. Exposed floorboards. Coved ceilling. Two ceiling rose
Dining Kitchen 19' 5'' x 16' 0'' (5.91m x 4.87m) Measurements to widest points.
UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising of cupboards, drawers and contrasting work surfaces and incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integral appliances include a dishwasher, five ring gas hob, electric double oven and extractor hood. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine and American style fridge freezer. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling.
UPVC double glazed stained glass window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator. Oak internal doors. Built in airing cupboard. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 15' 9'' x 11' 2'' (4.80m x 3.40m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 19' 5'' x 8' 9'' (5.91m x 2.66m)
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Wood flooring. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 8'' x 12' 0'' (3.86m x 3.65m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.82m x 2.61m) UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Wood flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator. Coved ceiling.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of free standing bath with waterfall tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap and low level wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Inset ceiling spotlights
At the rear of the property is a paved patio area with raised garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs, trees and floral displays. Two garden sheds and workshop. Access to the garage. Security lighting. The front has a large lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs. A winding driveway leading to a a detached garage
View Road, Rainhill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rainhill Station0.4 miles
- Whiston Station1.2 miles
- Eccleston Park Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Brooks Estate and Letting Agents are a local and family run company based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. Our team has been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 50 years collectively. We have extensive local knowledge as we are all residents of the area and proud members of the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S30915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brooks Estate and Letting Agents Ltd, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.