Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
- Contemporary open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Double door leading out to the rear garden
- Private rear garden
- Parking spaces
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton
- Close to fantastic shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
- Just 5% deposit required - eligible with Help to Buy Scheme
- 2 years dedicated customer care & 10 year NHBC warranty
- Ideally located near to Tilgate Forest
- Visit our new inspiring, Lyra Showhome at Woodgate
The Lyra is a contemporary 2 bedroom, semi-detached home. With an open plan kitchen and dining room, complete with double-glazed doors that lead out into the rear garden, making this the perfect place to entertain family and friends all year round. Finished off with a stylish contemporary design, this space is one you'll be proud to come home to.
The spacious living room enjoys plenty of natural light from the modern double-glazed doors, also leading out in the garden. This versatile new home benefits from Wi-Fi controlled heating, making for an environmentally friendly property all year round.
Upstairs, the two spacious double bedrooms, complete with a durable contemporary finish, have plenty of room for storage. The bathrooms are finished with high quality chrome accessories by Vado and ceramic wall tiling.
2 parking spaces.
Woodlands Edge, is the latest Alphium phase at Woodgate located to the north of the development and adjacent to Tilgate Forest.
Kitchen 3.41m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Dining Area 3.32m x 2.20 (10' 11" x 7' 3")
Living Room 4.40m x 2.79m (14' 5" x 9' 2")
Bedroom 1 4.40m x 2.84m (14' 5" x 9' 4")
Bedroom 2 4.40m x 2.69m (14' 5" x 8' 10")
Book your appointment today. Our Marketing Suite and Showhome is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Photography is of the new Lyra Showhome at Woodgate, CGI is the Lyra from a previous phase, indicative only
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst staying connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast.
Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surround Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
It's your Journey. Home is where the start is.
Alphium is our commitment to build vibrant connected communities and a better future for homeowners. We call it home ownership without compromise.
BrochuresWoodlands Edge Woodgate Magazine
Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.1 miles
- Balcombe Station2.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.5 miles
About the development
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 contemporary new homes
- Blending the best of country, coast and city
- Get in touch to hear more about new homes at Woodgate
- Call 01293 225 616 for more information
- Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Alphium_Lyra_552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.