Hardwick Square South, Buxton, Derbyshire
We are delighted to offer for sale this exciting next phase of the Otter Court private gated secure development, situated in a central location. Offering a varied selection of high quality bespoke properties all fitted throughout to the highest of standards.
These two unique and individually designed townhouses offer versatile and unique accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor there is a garage where the access to the entrance hall can be found with stairs to the first floor. Off the entrance hall there is a shower room and wc as well as a good size utility room and two further rooms which could serve as either bedrooms or a second lounge and study. On the first floor there is a galleried landing with sliding doors through to the unique feature of an open air terrace garden. The main living area, has a bespoke fitted kitchen and there are two bedrooms and a bathroom, fitted with an excellent quality suite. Both properties will benefit from combination gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing throughout and off road parking. These are truly unique properties which will suit any number of potential purchasers as either four bedroom accommodation or a dependent living suite to the ground floor as so desired.
Directions - From our Buxton office turn left and proceed up Terrace Road to the Market Place. Turn left just after the Pelican Crossing onto Concert Place and left again onto Hardwick Square South. The development can be found on the right hand side where our For Sale board has been erected.
Location - The Roman Spa town of Buxton, famous for its mineral and spring water sits amongst some of the most beautiful countryside in England, being on the edge of the Peak District National Park, whilst being accessible to the cities of Manchester, Sheffield and Derby. The town boasts magnificent architecture, some dating back to the early 17th century, including The Crescent, a superb example of the Georgian period, built around 1780 for William Cavendish, the Duke of Devonshire by John Carr of York, and now open as a magnificent luxury spa hotel. The annual festival at the famous Victorian Buxton Opera House during the summer months attracts visitors from across the world while tens of thousands visit the town to sample its mineral and spring water, to stroll through the Victorian Pavilion Gardens and enjoy the surrounding Peak District National Park countryside. There is a direct train link from Buxton into Stockport and Manchester, while Manchester Airport is within 25 miles of the town.
Introduction To Otter Court - Otter Court is a unique and bespoke development of apartments, townhouses, a converted former stable block and bungalows, offering 1,3 and 4 bedroom accommodation of the very highest standard. Otter Court itself is a private development superbly situated centrally in Higher Buxton within easy reach of many shops, pubs, cafes and other amenities. Buxton's famous Victorian Opera House and Pavilion Gardens are within easy walking distance as is the main shopping hub in lower Buxton. The site benefits from a video security system and all properties have allocated parking within the site. All properties will have either garden for paved external spaces and will be fitted throughout to an exceptionally high standard with a combination of gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing as standard. Kitchens will be individually designed and of the highest quality with appliance packages of contemporary high end specification. All bathroom suites are again individually tailored to each property with underfloor heating and an excellent finish. All in all, Otter Court offers a variety of high specification conversion properties with something to suit all tastes and price ranges in this highly exclusive secluded environment.
Ground Floor -
Lounge/Bedroom Three - 13'7" x 12'7" (4.14m x 3.84m) -
Inner Hallway/Entrance Vestibule - With door to outside, stairs to the first floor.
Shower Room -
Utility Room - 10'10" x 9'3" (3.30m x 2.82m) -
Study/Bedroom Four - 12'3" x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m) -
Integral Garage - 19'1" x 11'2" (5.82m x 3.40m) -
Flagged Parking Space To The Front -
First Floor -
Galleried Landing -
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen - 22'5" x 13'9" (6.83m x 4.19m) -
Bedroom One - 14'8" x 10'6" (4.47m x 3.20m) -
Bedroom Two - 11' x 10'10" (3.35m x 3.30m) -
First Floor Garden Terrace -
Site Map -
Jon Mellor & Company, their solicitors and joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning building regulation or other consents and Jon Mellor & Company have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Hardwick Square South, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station0.3 miles
- Dove Holes Station3.1 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Jon Mellor & Company are an Independent Estate Agents based in the historic Roman spa town of Buxton covering the High Peak for residential sales and lettings and management. Jon himself has worked in estate agency for over two decades in the area and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in all property sales, new homes and letting property matters and related services. The highly experienced office team includes Leanne Theyer, Office Manager and support staff and we will be and we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30683976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Mellor & Co Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.