Hart Lane, Hartlepool
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ON STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY
Available for sale this 3 Bedroomed, Mid Terraced property is available for sale with no onward chain.
Available for sale this 3 Bedroomed, Mid Terraced property is available for sale with no onward chain. Spacious accommodation with a sunny South facing garden.. Would make an ideal first time buyer opportunity.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door, internal door leading to:-
Dining Room 13' 4" (maximum) x 10' 7" (maximum) ( 4.06m (maximum) x 3.23m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, staircase to First Floor.
Kitchen 17' 7" (narrowing to 6ft 10in) x 13' 4" (narrowing to 4ft 11in) ( 5.36m (narrowing to 6ft 10in) x 4.06m (narrowing to 4ft 11in) )
L shaped, reconfigured incorporating the outbuildings to make this a spacious Kitchen with an extensive range of base units with integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit, recess and plumbing for washing machine, complementing working surfaces, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to both rear and side, UPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Lounge 18' x 10' 2" (maximum) ( 5.49m x 3.10m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, decorative coved cornicing, marble effect fireplace with co-ordinating surround and hearth with living flame gas fire.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Loft void access.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" (maximum) x 12' 3" (maximum) ( 3.15m (maximum) x 3.73m (maximum) )
UPVC double glazed window to front, walk in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear.
UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, wall mounted electric heater.
On street parking, attractive low maintenance garden.
Enclosed, South facing, paved for ease of maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hart Lane, Hartlepool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hartlepool Station0.7 miles
- Seaton Carew Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hartlepool Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Hartlepool
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR114819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.