Hemlegh Vale, Helsby,
- 2 BEDROOMED TOWNHOUSE
- IMMACULATE PROPERTY IN SHOWHOUSE CONDITION
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR COMMUTERS
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
Front - Canopied porch. UPVC entrance door.
Living Room - 4.19m x 3.56m (13'9" x 11'8") - UPVC double glazed bow window to front. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 3.56m x 2.51m (11'8" x 8'3") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units to include stainless steel sink unit. Indesit electric oven and grill. Indesit gas hob. Hoover extractor hood. Space for fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Worcester gas boiler. Part tiled walls.
First Floor - Landing. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 3.66m(max) x 2.54m(plus recess) (12'0"(max) x 8'4" - Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 1.98m (10'4" x 6'6") - UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bathroom - Refitted with a modern white suite comprising:- Panelled bath with Triton electric shower above. WC. Wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Outside - Rear - Enclosed low maintenance garden having flagged patio and astro turfed lawn. Access gate to rear.
Front - Tarmac driveway with raised bed to side. Additional parking space opposite property.
Directions - From Frodsham town centre take the A56 into Helsby. At the traffic lights by Tesco turn left into Britannia Road then first left into Hemlegh Vale.
BrochuresBrochureHemlegh Vale, Helsby,
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Hemlegh Vale, Helsby,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helsby Station0.6 miles
- Ince & Elton Station2.0 miles
- Frodsham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30684246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.