Holly Tree Way, Blackburn
- Single Detached Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
EPC band: D
Entrance Vestibule - Composite door to entrance, coving and one ceiling light point.
Lounge - uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, double radiator, two wall lights, one ceiling light point and archway leading to Dining Room. 5.3m x 3.5m
Dining Room - uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, double radiator and one ceiling light point. 3.0m x 2.9m
Dining Kitchen - uPVC double glazed window to the front and side, wall and base units, electric hob and oven, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, double radiator, one and a half sink with splashback tiles, tiled floor and two ceiling light points. 3.8m x 2.4m
Inner Hall - Composite door to the side, boiler to wall and one ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single radiator, laminate floor and one ceiling light point. 3.1m x 2.9m
Shower Room - uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, WC, basin, towel heated radiator and spot lights to the ceiling.
Landing - Two ceiling light points and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 4.1m x 3.0m
Bedroom Two - uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 4.1m x 2.8m
Bedroom Three - uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, single radiator and one ceiling light point. 4.4m x 2.5m
Bathroom - uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, shaped bath with shower and screen, WC, basin, tiled walls, towel heated radiator and one ceiling light point.
Front Garden - Block brick path and driveway leading to single garage and rear garden, double gates leading to side of property, lawned area with borders.
Rear Garden - Fenced off, outside tap lawned area with borders.
Single Detached Garage - Up and Over door to front also has power and light.
Holly Tree Way, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cherry Tree Station0.5 miles
- Pleasington Station1.0 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 240469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.