Apartment 5, Eynsham Road, Oxford
- Private gated development
- Help to Buy available
- Share of Freehold
- Vaulted ceiling in kitchen/living room
- 10-year Protek warranty
- Off street private allocated parking
- Silestone worktops and SMEG appliances built into the kitchen
- Separate utility cupboard with plumbing for washer dryer
- Built in wardrobes in most bedrooms, providing full height mirrored doors
- Modern laminate flooring and carpets in bedrooms
Apartment five has a stunning vaulted ceiling in the living/kitchen area with a Juliette balcony. This apartment also offers 2 double bedrooms, benefitting from built in wardrobes, and a skilfully designed en-suit shower room to the main. The Sheraton fitted kitchen is well equipped with built in SMEG appliances including a dishwasher, Oven, Microwave and is complimented by Silestone worktops.
There is laminate flooring to the kitchen, and hallway, Minoli Porcelain tiles to bathroom and en-suit, and carpets to the bedrooms.
This apartment is situated on the first floor and comes with allocated parking and access to a cycle store.
The development is within a few minutes' walk of the new West Way Square which includes a range of shops, restaurants, and cafes. It is also an ideal location for getting into Oxford City Centre by bus or by the new cycleways. Oxford Railway Station is just over one mile from the development.
Please contact our New Homes Sales Team to be amongst the first to book your personal tour.
All marketing material used is of the show home, Apartment 2*
EPC available upon request
Apartment 5, Eynsham Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.4 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.9 miles
- Radley Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire. We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
As a privately owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUM210217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.