Percy Street, Lowerplace, Rochdale
- Beautiful Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- New Roof
- New Boiler
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Parking Available For Up To Four Vehicles
- Designer Radiators Throughout
- Planning Permission For Rear Extention
- Contemporary Decor
This property is a good size family accommodation, comprising of entrance hall, a good size reception room leading into a modern fitted kitchen with black and cream wall and base units and a new installed boiler.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and one good size single bedroom all carpeted and decorated to a high standard. The first floor WC is completely tiled, which has an thermostatic shower over the bath and additional features. The whole property has been installed with new designer radiators and a new roof. The loft has been well maintained for extra storage space
Externally property benefits from a small well maintained front garden with a driveway for two vehicles plus a rear south east facing garden with decking and a childrens play area. There is also a garden shed for extra storage. To the side of the property is a single garage and another parking space outside of the garage for one vehicle, thus the property has 4 available parking slots. The house also comes with approved planning permission for a rear extension.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to arrange a viewing for this great family home. Call Keystone to arrange viewings.
Percy Street, Lowerplace, Rochdale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochdale Station0.5 miles
- Milnrow Station1.3 miles
- Castleton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors over 20 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings agent, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.
The high street branch is staffed by a team of experienced property experts who have an in depth knowledge of the property market and between our team we have over 40 years of experience.
As an independent estate agency based around the North West, we have the freed
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36294_34952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.