Kilndown Close, Maidstone, Kent, ME16
- Prime location with plentiful amenities
- Garage and generous driveway
- OFSTED outstanding school nearby
- Ideal for entertaining with open kitchen and dining room
- Striking decor including unique feature walls
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite to master
- Front and rear gardens ideal for the family
- Must see family home in desirable location
Prime Allington location | OFSTED outstanding school just minutes away | Generous driveway plus garage | Extended |
This house must be viewed. It has a beautiful hallway with cloakroom, generous lounge, open kitchen with striking units and feature wall leading to the dining room to rear. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, en suite to the master and refitted family bathroom too. There is a garage to the side, copious parking and a family garden with cabin too. This house could be exactly what you have been waiting for. A must see.
Allington is simply one of the most sought after places to live in Maidstone. It has it all from outstanding schooling to excellent road links including M20 at junction 6 and a wealth of local amenities. The town of Maidstone is a short drive away offering train stations to London for the commuter. A top area.
5' x 19'4" (1.52m x 5.9m)
2'8" x 5'3" (0.81m x 1.59m)
19'4" x 12'1" (5.89m x 3.68m)
16'8" x 8'10" (5.08m x 2.69m)
17'8" x 9'2" (5.39m x 2.79m)
14'5" x 11'1" (4.39m x 3.38m)
5'4" x 3'11" (1.63m x 1.19m)
14'5" x 8'10" (4.39m x 2.69m)
10'9" x 6'10" (3.28m x 2.08m)
9'6" x 7'2" (2.9m x 2.18m)
5'11" x 6' (1.8m x 1.84m)
7'8" x 16'11" (2.34m x 5.16m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy Certificate
Kilndown Close, Maidstone, Kent, ME16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barming Station0.9 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station1.0 miles
- Maidstone East Station1.2 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDB210014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.