Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with double doors to garden
- Spacious living room
- Bedroom 1 is generously sized with stylish en-suite
- Woodlands Edge is a brand new phase just launched
- Close to excellent shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 years dedicated customer care
- Exceptional connections via rail to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton.
Plot 483 - £410,000
The Luna is a modern family home enjoys an open plan kitchen and dining room and is the perfect space to enjoy and entertain family and friends all year round. Benefiting from double-glazed French doors that open up into the garden, it's a light and inviting space to spend time. With Alphium's high standards of quality and care evident throughout though its durable design, this contemporary kitchen is truly a space to be proud of.
The Luna has a separate spacious living room filled with natural light from its feature bay window. For the colder months, this versatile new home has the benefit of Wi-Fi controlled heating throughout so you can control the heating wherever you are.
Upstairs, you will find two generous double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Bedroom 1 has a stylish en-suite bathroom. The family bathroom is luxuriously finished with sleek white sanitaryware, contemporary style ceramic tiles and modern chrome accessories by Vado.
Two parking spaces.
Woodlands Edge, is the latest Alphium phase at Woodgate located to the north of the development and adjacent to Tilgate Forest.
Internal images are the Alphium Showhome
Book your appointment today. Our Marketing Suite and Showhome is open daily from 10am to 5pm.
Book your appointment today
Kitchen 3.53m x 2.50m (11' 7" x 8' 2")
Dining Area 4.06m x 2.35m (13' 4" x 7' 9")
Living Room 4.85m x 3.13m (15' 11" x 10' 3")
Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.37m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
Bedroom 2 3.13m x 2.71m (10' 3" x 8' 11")
Bedroom 3 3.72m x 2.04m (12' 3" x 6' 9")
Total floor area 87.14 m² (938 ft²)
Change your life. Not your lifestyle.
Those looking to enjoy the excellent travel links, great schools and friendly community surrounding Woodgate need look no further than The Luna. This three bedroom home offers contemporary design and modern living in mind whilst also enjoying great connections via road and rail to London and the South Coast.
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst staying connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast.
Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surround Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
It's your Journey. Home is where the start is.
Alphium is our commitment to build vibrant connected communities and a better future for homeowners. We call it home ownership without compromise.
Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.1 miles
- Balcombe Station2.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.5 miles
About the development
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 contemporary new homes
- Blending the best of country, coast and city
- Get in touch to hear more about new homes at Woodgate
- Call 01293 225 616 for more information
- Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Alphium_Luna_483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.