Audiology House, SW12
- Private Balcony
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Close to Clapham South Tube
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Private Position in the Building
- Ready for Occupation in June 2021
This incredible development is part conversion and part new build with the new build elements designed to reflect the commercial history of the site. The interior design and the quality of the finish throughout is exceptional.
The developer has gone to great lengths to incorporate the high end specification and well-proportioned rooms into every apartment.
Audiology House also boasts numerous communal spaces which will give the development a greater sense of community than other schemes of a similar size.
The vast majority of the flats come with a private outside space, each property is heated with underfloor heating also benefitting from mechanical fresh air recycling. The kitchens are beautifully finished with stone work surfaces and integrated Sieman appliances. A good deal of thought has gone into the built in joinery, the lighting and hardware finishes.
Another huge draw to this superb development is the convenience of the location, Audiology House sits between Badminton Road and Bracken Avenue on Nightingale Lane, moments from Clapham South tube and the green open spaces of Clapham Common. There are plenty of other amenities within easy walking distance including Northcote Road, Bellevue Road and Balham High Road.
Please note, images are CGIs and are representative of the development, not specific to this apartment. Photos are of the show apartment.
Audiology House, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham South Station0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
- Balham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
WELCOME TO RAMPTON BASELEY NEW HOMES. We specialise in residential sales of new homes for Balham, Tooting, Clapham and Wandsworth. Our aim is to provide unrivalled expertise in our market place, from our dedicated new homes sales department, a personalised bespoke service, backed up by state of the art technology and wide-reaching media exposure. Contrary to the common perception of estate agents, we are straight-talking, we will give honest advice, and a reliable friendly service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HES210070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rampton Baseley, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.