Willes Road, Royal Leamington Spa
- Recently Renovated To A High Standard
- Town Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal For First Time Buyers / Investors
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Share Of The Freehold
- Allocated Parking To The Rear
- Built In Appliances
- First Floor
- EPC Rating D
The property comprises of a spacious lounge/diner with original sash windows to the front and side elevation, kitchen with built in appliances such as a four-ring induction hob, oven unit, sink, wash machine, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer. Also having a superb bathroom with a walk-in shower, and two double bedrooms. The property also has the benefit of spot lights and a storage cupboard.
We have been informed by the owner that they have a share of the freehold, the lease is 140 years remaining (ends 24/03/2161), the service charge is paid at £234.56 which is payable per quarter, which works out to be £78.18 per month. The property was originally a one-bedroom apartment and was converted over 8 years ago.
The buyers’ solicitors should check the information above when the sale is progressing. For more information and to book in an internal viewing please call us today.
BrochuresWilles Road, Royal Leamington Spa
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Willes Road, Royal Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.6 miles
- Warwick Station2.2 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting we aim to make your move as smooth as possible. Loveitts have been the cornerstone of Coventry and Warwickshire life for 170 years. Founded in 1843 the principles of customer care, trustworthiness and honesty developed all those years ago still hold firm today.
Our Services include the following:
Free Market appraisals for intending sellers and landlords
Friendly and professional advice without obligation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30685754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.