High Street, Butleigh
- Retirement Flat for the over 55's
- Situated in the heart of this sought after village with amenities
- One bedroom
- Kitchen/Living room
- Available with vacant possession
On entering through the wooden glazed entrance door there is a straight staircase (currently fitted with a stair lift) rising to the first floor landing. Here there is a Velux window and an airing cupboard with shelving and housing the hot water tank. Doors lead off to a kitchen/living room appointed with a range of wooden units that provide space for a fridge and electric cooker. A window to the front looks across the parking, with a Velux window offering rooftop views.The bedroom has a window to the front having access to the roof space and a built-in cupboard above the stairs. Lastly the bathroom has been fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, vanity unity with wash hand basin and low level WC, Velux window and shaver light/socket.
Energy Performance Certificates
High Street, Butleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station6.9 miles
About the agent
The company was founded in 1991 and rebranded as Holland and Odam in 2017. We are now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset and offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and hone
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10919969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Glastonbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.