Whitehouse Court, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Town Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- No Upwards Chain
*** SALE AGREED BY WILLIAM H BROWN IN BAWTRY ***SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW located in popular village BIRCOTES with OFF STREET PARKING and low maintenance garden to the front and rear. Offering TWO BEDROOMS, lounge, shower room and kitchen this property is perfect for retired buyer. NO CHAIN.
Situated to the village of Bircotes is this well presented semi detached bungalow with gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street parking, with low maintenance gardens.
Property is located close by to local amenities including supermarkets, healthcare facilities and schools.
Entered via a front facing door, with coving to ceiling, telephone point and central heating radiator. With airing cupboard and a side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 10' 7" x 17' 4" ( 3.23m x 5.28m )
Feature gas fire in wood surround and wood hearth and back. With coving to ceiling, TV aerial and central heating radiator behind radiator cover. With front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, gas cooker point, extractor fan and one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with splash back tiling. With coving to ceiling, tiled flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. Rear facing double glazed window, entrance door and central heating radiator.
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.65m )
Mains shower fitted within cubicle with tiled walls and extractor fan. Low flush wc and wash hand basin. With side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 13' ( 2.77m x 3.96m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 11' ( 2.79m x 3.35m )
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling, front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Offering off street parking, with low maintenance garden and outside tap.
Rear garden accessed via pedestrian gate, with paved seating area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Whitehouse Court, Bircotes, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station7.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.