Moss Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32
- A SUBSTANTIAL END TERRACED PROPERTY
- RECENTLY IMPROVED AND MODERNISED
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE PLUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING SPACE
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- FITTED KITCHEN AREA WITH BUILT IN OVEN AND HOB
- THREE EXCELLENT SIZED BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- USEFUL CELLAR BENEATH THE PROPERTY
- ENCLOSED GARDEN AREAS TO FRONT AND REAR
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a feature radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms. Double glazed entrance door and fixed side panels. Attractive tiled flooring. Doors off to the lounge and the kitchen/living/dining room.
With a feature radiator, a double glazed bay window to the front and a decorative feature fireplace. Exposed floorboards. Decorative ceiling.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
With an excellent range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Tiled areas, two feature radiators and a double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed double doors lead out to the courtyard. Spotlighting, exit door to the side and tiled flooring. Access off to the cellars. Breakfast bar facility and space for washing machine/dishwasher.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a loft access point and a double glazed window to the side.
With a radiator, a decorative period style fireplace and a double glazed bay window to the front. Exposed floorboards.
With a radiator, a decorative period style fireplace and a double glazed window to the rear. Exposed floorboards.
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Exposed floorboards.
With a period style suite comprising bath with clawed feet, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Over the bath shower with an anti splash screen fitted. There are two double glazed windows to the side and a feature radiator/towel rail.
To the front of the property is an enclosed, paved forecourt area with fencing, brick boundary walls and an access gate.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard. A gated pathway to the side of the house provides front to rear access.
The tenure of the property is LEASEHOLD for the residue of 999 years from 05/10/1915.
The ground rent payable is £4.50 per annum.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Moss Road, Stretford, Manchester, M32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trafford Park Station0.3 miles
- Stretford Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Humphrey Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10969499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.