Blackwater Road, BN20 7dn
850 sq. ft.
(79 sq. m.)
- Purpose built flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with full height windows
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Separate Wc
- Residents parking area
- Popular Lower Meads location
- Chain free
LIVING ROOM - 17'5" (5.31m) x 13'3" (4.04m)
KITCHEN - 9'9" (2.97m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
BEDROOM - 13'5" (4.09m) x 12'11" (3.94m)
BEDROOM - 12'11" (3.94m) x 12'10" (3.91m)
RESIDENTS PARKING AREA
999 years from March 2002
£90 per month (including water rates) plus £84.60 per month into the reserve fund
Permitted to a single family only.
(All details concerning the terms of the Lease and outgoings are subject to confirmation)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Blackwater Road, BN20 7dn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.5 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.0 miles
- Polegate Station4.2 miles
About the agent
TRADITIONAL ESTATE AGENCY VALUES WITH A THOROUGHLY MODERN APPROACH –
Leaper Stanbrook is Eastbourne’s longest established independently owned estate agency practice. We have been successfully selling all residential property types, from flats, houses and bungalows through to country estates from our offices in Eastbourne Town Centre for almost 50 years.
Our Meads Street Offices were opened in 2006 to provide a dedicated local Estate Agency service to the residents of Meads, East D
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3430_LEAP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaper Stanbrook, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.