Curlew Close, Porthcawl
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home
- Located within Short Distance of Rest Bay
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite, Bathroom & Wet Room
- Several Receptions Rooms
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended.
Found within the sought after location of Rest Bay is this immaculately presented extended, four bedroom detached home. Within just a short distance of the blue flag award winning beach at Rest Bay, The Royal Porthcawl Golf Club, Primary School and the historical village of Nottage.
Found within the sought after location of Rest Bay is this immaculately presented extended detached home. Within just a short distance of the blue flag award winning beach at Rest Bay, The Royal Porthcawl Golf Club, Primary School and the historical village of Nottage, Curlew Close would make an ideal family home. The current owners have beautifully maintained and upgraded the property into what we see today. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The bespoke kitchen is comprehensively fitted with granite worktops and useful utility room, There are several reception rooms including a sitting room, snug, living room, music room/ study, dining room and conservatory. On the first floor we find the upgraded bathroom and four bedrooms, including the master bedroom with sea view and ensuite. Imprinted concrete drive way providing off road parking. Lawned front garden with privacy hedge and a selection of planting. The rear garden has a substantial paved patio area, ideal for alfresco entertaining, raised planting borders and lawn.
Entered via a composite door to the side. Window to the front. Tiled floor. Radiator. Dado rail. Coving to the ceiling
Fitted carpet. Stairs to the first floor. Store cupboard plus a cloaks cupboard for shoes and coats. Radiator. Dado rail. Coving to the ceiling.
Heritage suite with decorative wash hand basin and Wc with high level cistern. Window to the rear
Living Room 19' x 8' 1" ( 5.79m x 2.46m )
French doors to the front. Laminate flooring. Radiator
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Window to the front. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Wood burner with decorative surround and slate hearth. Open plan to the snug
Snug 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Open plan to the Lounge. Continuation of the laminate flooring. Window to the front. Coving to the ceiling
Music Room / Study 9' x 7' Plus Recess ( 2.74m x 2.13m Plus Recess )
French doors to the conservatory. Fitted carpet. Plate Rack. Radiator.
Conservatory 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Over looking the rear garden. Pitched roof and widows to three sides along with french doors leading out onto the patio. Tiled floor. Wall lights
Dining Room 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Access through to the Kitchen. Window to the rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 14' 3" ( 5.89m x 4.34m )
Painted "Farrow & Ball" bespoke oak units with complimentary granite worktops. Central island unit with breakfast bar." La Canche" Range cooker with decorative over head mantle surround and tiled back splash. Built in "Smeg" dishwasher. Provision for an American style fridge freezer. Two windows to the side along with a set of french doors to the garden.
Accessed via the Kitchen. Complimentary units to the Kitchen. Deep sink. Tiled splash back. Provision for a washing machine. Window to the side and a Stable Style composite door to the rear.
Ground Floor Wet Room
Accessed via the Utility Room. Suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin and Wc. Tiled walls. Heated Towel Rail. Window to the rear.
Stairs leading from the ground floor. Stained glass window to the rear. Access to the four bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 10" To Wardrobes ( 4.24m x 3.00m To Wardrobes )
With windows to the front offering views towards Rest Bay and the Sea. Fitted with a range of built in wardrobes including wardrobes, dressing table and seating area. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
En-Suite Bathroom 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Approached via the Master Bedroom. Suite comprising corner bath, wash hand basin, bidet and Wc. Two built in wardrobes. Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Window to the front with views towards Rest Bay & the beach. Built in wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Window to the front, again with views towards the beach. Built in wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath, corner shower, Wc and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Window to the rear.
Imprinted concrete drive way providing off road parking. Lawned front garden with privacy hedge and a selection of planting. The rear garden has a substantial paved patio area, ideal for alfresco entertaining, raised planting borders and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Curlew Close, Porthcawl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL302710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.