New Street, Stradbroke, Eye
- **CHAIN FREE**
- Charming & Characterful Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage/Workshop with Off Road Parking
- Virtual Viewing Available
**CHAIN FREE** A semi detached cottage sits in a prime location in Stradbroke within walking distance of the schools, shops, leisure centre and other amenities. With two reception rooms, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed garden with detached garage/workshop.
Stradbroke offers two pubs, several shops and many other local services including a Public Library, a modern Community Centre, Post Office, local butcher, two cafes, a well know bakery, village shop and a swimming pool and a gym. There is an extensive playing field for cricket and football, three tennis courts and two bowling greens. On the Community Centre Site there is also a doctor's surgery open every weekday and a play area for young children.
Stradbroke also serves as a centre for education for Mid Suffolk and there is both a primary school and a high school in the village. The Post Office is located in the old courthouse where the local library is situated and is the first library in England to run a Post Office. The village is dominated by All Saints' Church which can be seen from miles away. It has a 15th-century tower.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Front aspect wooden door, front aspect double glazed window, exposed beams, radiator, wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor and open arch to;
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, work surfaces, tiled splash back, floor mounted boiler, integrated appliances including washing machine and cooker with cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, exposed beams and recessed spot lights.
Wooden stable door leading out to the rear garden, recessed spot lights, tiled flooring and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush wc, wash hand basin, exposed beams, half tiled walls, radiator, water softener, tiled flooring, recessed spot lights and exposed beams.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, exposed brick fireplace with open fire, tv point, radiator, exposed beams and wood effect flooring.
Carpet, exposed beams and good sized boarded loft with loft ladder. Doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, wooden built in wardrobe and cupboard, built in storage cupboard, tv point, carpet, radiator and exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, built in over the stairs cupboard, radiator, carpet and exposed beams.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wc, low level flush wc, radiator, corner shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, part tiled walls, wooden panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a laid lawn area with mature planted shrubs and flowers.
The rear garden features a laid lawn area with mature planted trees, shrubs and flowers, paved patio area with a paved pathway leading to the garage/workshop. Enclosed via mature hedging.
Wooden up and over door, side aspect wooden, glazed window, power and light.
Oil Fired Central Heating
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
New Street, Stradbroke, Eye
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Diss Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Diss William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Diss
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS108683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.