Hastings Road, Maidstone
- IMMERSIVE 3D VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
- Edwardian Terrace With Original Features
- Conveniently Located
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Separate Large Dual Reception Room
- Downstairs WC
- Attractive, Well Maintained Gardens 143
- Off Road Parking To Front
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
To the front of the property, there is a garden which has off road parking for multiple cars. To the rear of the property is an attractive, well-maintained and mature garden.
The property is ideally located for access to the local schools, shops and services. Maidstone offers all the services and shopping you expect of a county town as well as offering restaurants, pubs, cafes, great parks, open spaces and leisure facilities. Being situated centrally in Kent Maidstone has great communication links via the M20 to either London or the coast. Rail connections from the Maidstone stations allow commuting to London too.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hastings Road, Maidstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidstone West Station0.6 miles
- Maidstone East Station0.8 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Simon Miller & Company are now one of the leading truly independent Estate Agents in Kent. With expert knowledge of Maidstone, Malling and the Weald, with more offices and departments than any other estate agent. We pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of quality service for all of our clients.
Whether you're looking to sell a property or looking to purchase your first home, our teams of experienced and professional sales staff are happy to offer guidance and support througho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483017730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.