St. Martins Crescent, Caerphilly
- Sought after location
- Extended detached bungalow
- 4 double bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- 3 generous reception rooms
- Semi-circular conservatory
- Superb bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage & parking
- Level mature gardens
- EPC: C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brinsons
The large family size accommodation is offered in excellent condition with bright rooms throughout, 4 double bedrooms (two on each floor) and 3 large reception rooms. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, three have wardrobes, there is a large first floor bathroom with the 'wow' factor and an additional ground floor shower room.
A semi circular double glazed conservatory is off the breakfast area, the kitchen is well fitted with units in white incorporating cooking appliances and a fridge/freezer. There is a utility/store area and internal access into the 16'3 x 9 single garage.
Outside there is an additional two vehicle parking space, a very well maintained mature front garden and an enclosed private rear garden with lawn, sitting area and a water feature again all being very well cared for.
Gas central heating is installed and the property is fully double glazed.
Tenure - The vendor has advised us that this property is Freehold although this should be verified by the purchasers solicitor or surveyor.
BrochuresBrochureSt. Martins Crescent, Caerphilly
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
St. Martins Crescent, Caerphilly
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aber Station0.4 miles
- Caerphilly Station0.4 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We were established in 1900 as a family business based on the principles of dedicated service, professional expertise and extensive local knowledge. With over a century of experience, Brinsons has developed into one of Wales' leading practices of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents.
Operating from a prominent and stylish office in Caerphilly, we offer clients a personal approach to Residential Sales and Lettings, Commercial property services and Land Agen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30686349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.