Watford, Hertforshire, WD18
- Share of Freehold Term 999 years from 01/11/2003
- Sought After Location
- Chain Free
- Less than One Mile from Local Amenities
- Buy To Let Investment
- Private Parking
- Awaiting Clients approval on Marketing
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Two bedroom purpose built apartment in Watford town centre one mile from station and local amenities
We are pleased to present this two double bedroomed apartment in the heart of Watford. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and an additional fitted Family bathroom.
There are two further Reception rooms, one of which can be used as a double bedroom, It benefits with its own south facing balcony.
The flat has a fitted kitchen with inbuilt white goods.
Further benefits include, a Gym within the building and the flat having its own dedicated marked car parking space in a covered underground car park with a children's playing area next door.
The location of the property is less than two miles from the Town Centre and one mile from the Train and underground stations, Watford General Hospital is also located 1.3 miles from the property.
On site amenities consist of a supermarket, Pharmacy, GP Surgery, Nursing Home, Premier-Inn Hotel and Restaurant.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Watford, Hertforshire, WD18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Station0.5 miles
- Croxley Station0.9 miles
- Croxley Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4044282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.