The Tin Works, High Street, LS19
- DUE TO BE COMPLETED IN SIX WEEKS!
- Viewings now available
- 20 minute drive to both Leeds and Bradford
- Sympathetic conversion of a former factory
- Exposed original brick and steelwork features
- Bespoke kitchens and feature tiling
- Close to Guiseley Station & Leeds Bradford Airport
- Two bed apartment at the brand new Tin Works development
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Vision Properties is delighted to offer these characterful, modern one and two-bedroom apartments in Yeadon.
The Tin Works is an innovative and sympathetic conversion of a former factory, that seamlessly combines heritage and contemporary living. In keeping with the building's past, these six luxury apartments are full of original character and will be finished to a high standard. The property benefits from a garden area that separates it from the street and useful outdoor spaces dedicated to each ground floor apartment.
This is phase 2 of the development in Yeadon and is due to be completed in six weeks. The refurbishment of three apartments next door at Tinner's Retreat was completed in early 2020 and all three are now sold.
About the design
The design for The Tin Works was inspired by the industrial heritage of the building. We wanted to maintain the impressive scale and historic interest of the spaces inside the building when we divided it up into apartments. As you enter The Tin Works you'll see a beautiful curved exposed brick wall in the communal area. There are also exposed original brick features and steelwork in each apartment.
We have maximised window sizes and designed open plan layouts so that the living spaces feel generous and light. The penthouse apartments will also have extra-high ceilings and exposed roof trusses, enhancing the industrial feel.
Both inside and out, The Tin Works will feature carefully chosen, high quality materials such timber windows, bespoke kitchens and feature tiling.
Lease length - 150 years
Service charge - £950 per annum
Ground rent - £150 per annum
The Tin Works, High Street, LS19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guiseley Station1.7 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station2.0 miles
- Horsforth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We'll treat your property like it's our own
We are Vision Properties, an (independent) residential property specialist. Our experienced, well-qualified local team know their patch inside out.
Vision Properties can help you to sell your property. Our promise is always to think of your property as if it were our own. We love dealing with residential property and we'll always put your interests first. We'll guide you through the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vision Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.