Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1
- 14th Floor With Roof Terrace
- Stunning Views Overlooking The City
- Approximately 1000 SQFT
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- 24 Hour Security & Concierge Service
- Secure Allocated Parking
- EWS1 Form Passed - Mortgage Ready
- Above The Iconic Mailbox
- Resident's Gym Included
- 110 Years Remaining On Lease
This 14th floor apartment oozes sophistication having been modernised throughout including a stylish fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Across the apartment, there is the added luxury of underfloor heating along with stunning views from each bedroom along and the lounge.
Privacy is key here with an exclusive roof terrace boasting an impressive City skyline capturing an abundance of natural sunlight particularly in the afternoon.
Royal Arch itself is home to a number of apartments and benefits from a full concierge service and security. There is an onsite Gym available to all residents along with a secure underground car park.
The Mailbox is home to an array of popular eateries, bars, shops and in particular Harvey Nichols the department store creating a vibrant and exclusive place to live. The canal basin is a two minute walk from the concierge with waterfront restaurants and offers a delightful stroll into town.
The property is offered for sale with vacant possession and has a valid EWS1 certificate in place leaving no restrictions for mortgage applications.
Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.3 miles
- Five Ways Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.5 miles
About the agent
One of Birmingham's longest established and most respected full service estate agent covering Birmingham City Centre, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire- we combine experienced personnel with innovative marketing, to provide the very best property services to buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSB210215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.