St. Matthews Parade, Northampton
- Character Victorian Four Storey Townhouse
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Converted Cellar
- Shower Room and Bathroom
- Double Garage with Potential Loft Room
A Character Victorian four storey five bedroom townhouse situated within the popular Kingsley area of Northampton, in close proximity of all good amenities, Abington Park and Northampton Racecourse.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch, through entrance hall, shower room/cloaks, lounge, dining room, study, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, converted cellar. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, laundry room and family bathroom. To the second floor there are an additional two double bedrooms with potential for an ensuite (subject to the relevant planning regulations). Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, double garage with electric door and a loft room over with potential for a home office (subject to the relevant planning regulations).
Single glazed door and window to the front aspect, original mosaic tiled floor.
Single glazed original part stained glass door, original mosaic tiled floor, coving to ceiling, dado rail and doors to lounge, cellar, kitchen, cloakroom, shower room and door to inner hallway. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Mosaic tiled floor and doors to dining room and study and double part glazed door to side aspect.
Cloakroom / Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin and double shower cubicle.
Lounge 14' 8" + bay x 13' 4" max ( 4.47m + bay x 4.06m max )
Single glazed bay window to the front aspect, original coving to ceiling, dado rail, cast iron fireplace with surround and tiled hearth, radiator and archway leading into dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 10" max ( 3.66m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, dado rail, door to Inner Hallway.
Study 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, coving to ceiling and tiled floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' + bay x 11' 11" ( 5.18m + bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed French doors into garden. A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in electric hob and oven with cooker hood over, space for white goods, radiator, tiled floor and original coving to ceiling.
Converted Cellar 14' 1" x 13' 3" ( 4.29m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window, radiator and inset ceiling lights.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, stairs to second floor, loft access with ladder and two velux windows, two radiators and doors to bedrooms one, two and three, bathroom and laundry room.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 14' 8" + bay ( 5.16m x 4.47m + bay )
Single glazed bay window and single glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, picture rail, built-in cupboard, original cast iron fireplace with surround and tiled hearth.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fire surround, wash hand basin, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Laundry Room 7' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.36m x 1.68m )
Single glazed sash window to the side aspect, wall mounted hot water and central heating boiler and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 16' 3" + bay x 12' max ( 4.95m + bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and picture rail.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled walls.
Single glazed sash windows to the rear aspect with doors to bedrooms four and five.
Bedroom Four 15' 2" x 14' 10" max ( 4.62m x 4.52m max )
Two single glazed sash windows to the front aspect, loft access, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
En-suite comprises shower cubicle, wash hand basin and pipework for macerator WC.
Bedroom Five 12' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 3.84m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, built-in cupboard, cast iron fireplace and door to en-suite.
The front garden is enclosed with a wall and railings, gated access, lawned garden with some mature shrubs and path leading to front door.
Fully enclosed with walling, block paved patio area, lawned garden and well stocked borders with mature shrubs.
Double Garage 20' 4" x 10' 3" ( 6.20m x 3.12m )
Double garage with remote controlled up and over electric doors, power and light, staircase leading to a potential loft room with two velux windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
St. Matthews Parade, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Northampton North William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Northampton North
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN106922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.