- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom
- Large Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower
- Guest Suite of Double Bedroom & En-Suite Shower
- Three Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Driveway
- Good Sized Garden
The Property:Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property has been extended to provide exceptionally spacious family accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated. The well-presented accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious light and airy living/dining room featuring a bay window, leading into an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and a further reception room/playroom. The breakfast room has bi-fold doors leading to the garden and the kitchen hosts a comprehensive range of eye level and base units with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. There is also a utility room on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a good sized master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe, a guest suite comprising of a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside: To the front of the property is an integral garage which has light and power and measures 14’7 x 8’2. There is ample parking across a block paved driveway with further hard landscaped area with decorative stones. Both sides of the property provide access to the enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with herbaceous borders and a large patio area abutting the property with a secondary smaller patio area to the rear.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station0.8 miles
- Aylesbury Station1.4 miles
- Wendover Station3.2 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10960849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.