Boston Avenue, Reading
- Mature Character Semi Detached Property
- Desirable Location
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms, Cosy Lounge with Stone Fireplace
- Off Road Driveway Parking for up to Two Cars
- Extension Potential (subject to planning permission)
- Double Length Garage
This lovely three bedroom character home is within the sought after residential area of Boston Avenue which has all you need, including local shops and schools and is within walking distance of The Oracle and Town Centre offering an abundance of Cosmopolitan Shopping & Riverside Dining.
There are further amenities close by, including a gym & Pool situated at Le Club, Voco and home to RFC. Green Park is just ten minutes away. The property is located within the M4 corridor. There are local bus routes nearby, offering services to town centre and Reading Mainline Station, making this property ideal for commuters. The Reading regeneration program is set to provide even more opportunities for residents within the area.
The local park is within walking distance, offering lovely green space for recreational activities. Prospect Park is just ten minutes away.
The property offers additional benefits, including newly refurbished bathroom, double glazing as well as being newly decorated throughout. The lounge has a feature stone fireplace. New mahogany wood cottage style doors, new wood flooring, character fireplaces in two of the bedrooms, new kitchen appliances, three bedrooms and lean to/study. Outside, there is a well presented enclosed garden with a shed, raised decking area, trees and flowers.
Viewing of this lovely home is highly recommended.
Lounge With Bay Window 12' 5" into bay x 12' 6" ( 3.78m into bay x 3.81m )
Kitchen/dining Room 18' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.59m x 3.25m )
Lean To/study 19' 3" x 5' 8" ( 5.87m x 1.73m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.31m )
Double Length Garage
Lovely Enclosed Garden
Driveway For Two Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Boston Avenue, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station0.7 miles
- Reading Station0.9 miles
- Tilehurst Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lower Earley Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Lower Earley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE104394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.