Turnpike Road, Red Lodge, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- AUCTION SALE
- 23 June 2021
- EPC Rating - Awaited
- STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
AUCTION SALE 23 June 2021 - FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE AT 10:00AM TO REGISTER FOR LEGAL PACKS AND BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - AND FOLLOW THE LINK.
FOR SALE BY ON-LINE AUCTION - GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
* Detached three bedroom bungalow and adj land
* Requires refurbishment and updating possible further development subject to planning permission
* Located in the popular Suffolk village of Red Lodge
An opportunity to acquire a detached three bedroom bungalow located in the popular village of Red Lodge. The property is currently tenanted and would benefit from a programme of refurbishment and updating throughout but benefits from off road parking, garage and rear garden. To the side of the property there is a further parcel of land which may offer an opportunity for an other dwelling and interested parties should make their own enquiries with West Suffolk Council. The village of Red Lodge offers local amenities and access via the A11 and A14 to Mildenhall and Bury St Edmunds where you will find an array of high street facilities.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, three bedrooms, bathroom. Exterior: Generous off road parking access to garage and rear garden. Further garden to the side.
EPC Rating: E
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to William H Brown by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst William H Brown makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Turnpike Road, Red Lodge, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.0 miles
- Newmarket Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Choosing your estate agent
Choosing the right estate agent is crucial and there are lots of us around – Over 20,000 on this site. Making sure you are with the right one could be the difference between selling or letting your home quickly for the right price or hanging around for months.
First and foremost our team know the local area and the market. They know what helps to sell or let a property, what buyers and tenants are looking for, the local sch
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0027808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Norwich - Auctions on 01603 950072.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.