Finlow Hill Lane, Over Alderley, Cheshire
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE CHESHIRE PLAIN & WELSH HILLS
- FIVE BEDROOM ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE
- INTEGRATED SMART SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING FRESH AIR FILTRATION
- STUNNING SEMI CIRCULAR MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- GLASS-WALLED LEISURE FACILITY INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL
- EXTENSIVE GROUNDS - APPROXIMATELY 16 ACRES
- ELEVATED WRAPAROUND SUN TERRACE
- LARGE MODERN KICTHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA
- BLOCK OF 6 STABLES AND TRIPLE GARAGE
- EPC - D
Finlow Hill, a stunning architectural triumph.
Set within approximately 16 acres, this extraordinary five-bedroom home has been designed to exceptional standards. With state-of-the-art integrated smart system technology throughout, this home offers modern luxury living coupled with the most outstanding panoramic views over the Cheshire plain to the Welsh hills.
You approach the electric gated house via the long tree-lined driveway, past the orchard, large pond and pretty walled garden.
Through the grand front door and into the hallway, you are drawn to a circular light-filled atrium at the bottom of the sweeping staircase. This central focal-point then leads off to numerous ground floor rooms, where clever sliding walls provide the option of open plan living or a more zonal approach.
The vast modern kitchen/dining/family area features a long wall of floor-to-ceiling glass doors that provide access to the patio and kitchen-garden, whilst boasting the most amazing views out over the countryside.
From here you move through to a separate dining area, sitting room, music room and large office as well as a media room complete with large silver screen to enjoy the full cinematic experience.
In addition, there is a separate W/C and shower room, plus a large utility and additional boot room/utility that provides plenty of household appliances and a wealth of storage.
To complete the impressive ground floor there is a fabulous glass walled leisure suite including; gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and refreshment area.
On the first floor the master bedroom suite, with 'his & hers' en suites and two dressing rooms, again benefits from the phenomenal views looking out over Jodrell Bank and the Cheshire countryside. The further four bedroom-suites, each with en suite and dressing room also have remarkable views of the grounds and beyond.
This floor also provides access to the wonderful wrap-around sun terrace, perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
Externally, to the side of the house, there is a long modern block of 6 stables, a triple garage and a large driveway for multiple cars.
This truly is a breathtaking home set in a beautiful location, close to the picturesque village of Prestbury and the vibrant Alderley Edge.
We highly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
EPC Grade D
Finlow Hill Lane, Over Alderley, Cheshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alderley Edge Station1.7 miles
- Prestbury Station2.6 miles
- Wilmslow Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country are based in the village of Prestbury as we made a conscious decision to create a bespoke service for our clients. When selling executive homes in affluent areas we believe that Fine & Country provide an unrivalled offering. With this in mind we chose the village as our base because of the environment, surroundings and easy access to the Cheshire Triangle and beyond.
At Fine & Country we understand moving home is one of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10969554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Prestbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.