Blue Cedar Drive, Boston, PE21
- Allison Homes 'Waltham' Style Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Detached Double Garage
- Open Plan Living
- Separate Lounge
- Generous Plot
- Close To Pilgrim Hospital
- Viewing Essential; EPC Rating - B
The accommodation internally briefly comprises, Entrance Hall, Generous Living Room, Family Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility Room, Rear Hall and Two Cloakrooms to the ground floor. To the first floor there are five Bedrooms and the Four Piece Family Bathroom. Both Bedrooms 1 and 2 have the added benefit of En-Suite Shower Rooms.
Externally the property has a generous plot, with lawned areas, raised decking and a gravelled area to the rear. To the front the property benefits from off road parking and a Detached Double Garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Blue Cedar Drive, Boston, PE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station1.4 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone’s dedication to exceptional customer service has been recognised with no less than 25 national industry awards in the last 3 years including being voted The Times & Sunday Times Overall UK Estate Agency of the Year 2014, The Relocation Agent Network UK Agency of the Year 2015, The Times & Sunday Times Best Medium sized Estate Agency in the UK 2016 and a Gold Award for Best in Customer Service 2016. These awards are recognition to the hard work and professionalism of our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOR210161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.