Downland Court, Roundhay Avenue, Peacehaven
- 75% Share of a Two Bedroom Apartment
- 24 Hour Professional Care Team
- Overlooking the Courtyard Garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Modern Kitchen and wet Room
- Ample on site facilities
- Over 60's Only
Lift to First Floor
Meter Cupboard, storage cupboard.
Living Room 5.49m (18' 0") x 3.54m (11' 7")
Door to Juliet Balcony overlooking courtyard garden. Open plan to:
Kitchen 3.54m (11' 7") x 2.42m (7' 11")
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units, appliance space, plumbing for washing machine , built in eye level cooker, electric hob and extractor.
Wet Room 2.60m (8' 6") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Low flush WC, shower unit, wash hand basin set into vanity unit
Bedroom 1 4.48m (14' 8") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Window overlooking courtyard, built in four door wardrobe unit, door to wet room.
Bedroom 2 3.45m (11' 4") x 1.93m (6' 4")
Window overlooking courtyard.
Monthly Service charges
Apply from 01 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. These consist of the following:
Leasehold charges: £54.65, which includes the cost of building insurance, management fee and sinking fund for major structural repairs
Catering overheads: £85.78
Personal charges: £36.34, which includes the call system in the property and providing heating and water ot the property
Service charges: £265.01, which includes communal cleaning
Support charge: £2.69
The total estimated charges per month: £444.47. These charges are subject to final confirmation.
An additional charge applies for meals taken in the restaurant.
Lease is 125 Years from 2009 so approximately 114 Years remaining
Shared-equity means you buy a 75% share of the property, while Saxon Weald retain ownership of the remainder. There is no rent to pay on the 25% share owned by Saxon Weald.
People interested in living at Downlands Court are required to have an assessment with the Scheme Manager at Downlands Court to ensure they are suitable for Extra Care and that any needs they have can be met by the scheme.
An Expression of Interest form is required to be completed. This will be available upon request.
Saxon Weald are very proud of their extra care schemes. Their features and facilities enable residents to receive the support they need to live as independently as possible. Extra care housing also helps couples who thought they might no longer be able to live together due to one having a care need and the other able to live independently.
· 24-hour professional care team on-site
· Emergency alarm system
· Scheme and flats wheelchair accessible
· Door entry security phone
· Stylishly decorated restaurant
· Comfortable residents' lounge
· Ensuite guest room available for visitors
· Assisted bathing facilities
· Two lifts
· Secure and attractive courtyard garden
· Off-road parking
· Level access shower in all flats
· Electric wheelchair charging facilities
· Computer area
· Laundry room
· Hairdressing room
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Downland Court, Roundhay Avenue, Peacehaven
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newhaven Harbour Station1.6 miles
- Newhaven Town Station1.6 miles
- Newhaven Marine Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Open House nationwide estate agents make buying, selling or renting a house quick and easy. As a national network of online estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice at a time when it’s convenient for you. Our local dedicated teams make sure that your move progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Offering a revolutionary new concept in estate agency, we are able to deliver a fully personalised estate agency service at a fraction of the cost of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPQM000409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.