Pennine Way, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS AND A DINING ROOM OR THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LAWNED GARDENS WITH BORDERS AND HEDGING
- SCOPE TO PROVIDE TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS (OR AN EN-SUITE BEDROOM) IN THE LOFT SPACE (WITH NECESSARY REGULATIONS)
HALLWAY Accessed by a uPVC door. Cylinder/airing cupboard and a telephone point.
LOUNGE 19'9" x 12'1" (maximum) a cosy yet spacious and naturally light room with a timber fire surround and a living flame coal effect fire set to the hearth. Aerial/sky points, corniced ceiling, centre rose and a uPVC framed double glazed bow window with open views and not immediately overlooked.
KITCHEN 10'4" X 8'8" a fitted kitchen with base, wall and drawer units finished in white. Integral electric oven, electric hob and extractor over plus plumbing for a washing machine and under counter space for a fridge and freezer. Laminate work surfaces incorporating a single drain stainless steel sink unit, radiator, uPVC framed double glazed window and a uPVC external door.
BEDROOM 1 12'6" x 10'7" a double bedroom to the side elevation with a built-in double wardrobe, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 2 10'10" (max) 7'3" (min) x 9'4" to the front elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3 10'9" x 7'7" (ideally positioned to be opened from the kitchen to provide an open plan kitchen/dining room). Radiator and uPVC framed double glazed window.
BATHROOM With a three-piece suite in pink having a panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low suite w.c. Radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window with opaque glass.
EXTERNAL Lawned gardens to three sides, borders and hedging. Detached garage.
COUNCIL TAX Band C
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information, and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pennine Way, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station4.4 miles
- Gargrave Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.